Jun 4, 2012

excuse me while i fangirl.

It's little secret that I'm a (gushing) fangirl of Maggie Stiefvater. I've been following her blog for over three years now, and seen her explode into the YA scene with fantastic writing, humor and music. Her Wolves of Mercy Falls series (Shiver, Linger, Forever) was a pretty crucial series in helping me realize that I could write commercially and keep a poetic voice. And The Scorpio Races... so good.

So it stands to reason that I'm very much looking forward to The Raven Boys- a four book series that sounds like it will engulf The Dark is Rising epic-ness proportions. The book isn't coming out until the fall (curses!) but Maggie is giving 10 ARCs away on her website. Which is (my selfish) part of the reason for sharing this book trailer with you:




Oh my goodness.

How much are you guys looking forward to The Raven Boys?

No comments:

Post a Comment