Nov 21, 2011

monday musings: written? kitten!

One of the things I'm thankful for is.... Cats! The world would be a much different place without them. Overrun with rats. Overgrown with catnip. Although I do love dogs very much, cats will always hold a special place in my life (unfortunately husband does not share the same overlyfondness of cats). Ever since I was two years old I had at least one feline in my life.

Imagine how thrilled I was to have a friend show me this jewel: Written? Kitten!
Basically, all you have to do is type 100 words into the box and the website will provide you with a new picture of a kitten! How awesome is that? The only downside is that it doesn't save your work for you, so you have to make sure you're backing it up as you go along.

So cat-lovers and writers, you're welcome! Now get back to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment